Tuesday, November 15, 2016

You have bought a new car, you've taken it home, you have achieved a measure of satisfaction, and now Chrysler or Jeep has sent you a survey form

Yes, you have received a survey to fill as to your 'buying experience' at Bergeron Motors. So what should you do. Let us explain.

This is our report card! Upon receipt the content will be entered into the record and Chrysler, our dealership and the Sales Consultant who sold you your new car will benefit. Ultimately the survey is received by the dealership where we share the information that you have given. I can assure you that a favorable survey greatly assists us. It does materially affect the compensation received by each of us who are here to serve you. If we have earned your confidence and your trust, will you please mark the blocks in the line indicated as Very Satisfactory. In category #21 you can provide a written comment as to your buying experience. Please note that with this information we will be in telephone contact with you through the years providing you with information we believe you should have. In another paragraph below we will tell you of our visual/audio Emails that we hope that you will access.
We would like to share with you a sampling of some of the comments that we have received from other customers as to their recent purchase experience: Here is one from Sales Consultant Alecia Washington): "I totally enjoyed my experience at Bergeron Chrysler. My sales person (Alecia) can sell me a car any day. She was very kind, and spent as much time with me as needed. She did not treat me different as a female buyer like most dealerships do. I will highly recommend Bergeron Chrysler to anyone who will listen."
Here is another comment on another car, this time a Jeep Grand Cherokee that Alecia sold: "One of the better experiences I have had purchasing a vehicle. Found staff to be up front with purchase information. Vehicle advertised in newspaper on the lot. Your dealership was honest and did not use Bait & Switch tactics such as a Westbank dealership we previously went to. Have informed people about the positive aspects of dealings with Bergeron as well as the negative aspects of dealing with the Westbank dealership."
Another of our customers who purchased a Jeep Wrangler said of Sales Consultant Kevin Brown: "I had the best experience with Kevin, he was great. Professional and considerate wanted me to try everything I wanted to and went the extra mile. I buy on average three cars every two years and he is way up there with the best of them. The staff and management were supportive and accommodating as well as sensitive to my needs and unbelievably flexible to my change of mind a few times. I have already told 30 or more friends as it's the first time I have ever left the dealership advertisements sticker logo on the car ... and I plan to keep them there."
Perhaps we can earn your trust, and perhaps you can favorably provide us with a positive comment as to your purchase experience . Thank you!

No comments: